The plan at this point is to get four more characters up a week. Two on Mondays and Two on Thursdays. If I can squeeze more in I will but PDG is not a full-time operation.
|Preliminary Art by Kristen Collins|
- Race Options (the 7 core; dwarf and halfling out now)
- Aasimar, Tieflings, and Elementalkin (previously out now)
- Class Options (8 new base classes, 1 alternate class, 2 archetypes plus archetypes or options for the classes from Paths of Power, 1 prestige class)
- Flaws (previously out now)
- Techniques and Tools (new feats and equipment)
- Magic (spells and wondrous items)
That is the table of contents for the book as it stands right now.
Lands of Porphyra (PDG) - The first full draft is written. The map is coming along. I slowly working my way through the text as is Tom Baumbach to make sure all the pieces make sense. Its good to have Tom Baumbach voluntarily chipping in on this because he is arm-length from the project. I am very familiar with the world and I'm sure my brain will leap to conclusions that the reader will not. Tom helps provide that perspective.
Celurian's Magic Miscellany (PDG) - This small tome of magic items was designed and illustrated by Carlos "Celurian" Torreblanca. I've started initial layout on this one. I expect it will be available in the early days of March.
AL 4: The Waystation (DCC - PDG) - Has some art being done for it.
AL 5: Stars in the Darkness (DCC - PDG) - Has just gone to editing.
Oh, and I think its time do get to work on finishing this too.----->
It has been a busy, tiring, productive week. The week of the 25th-2nd of March will be busy and tiring for non Purple Duck Games reasons so you might not hear from me much next week, but I'll be back with more news in early March.
Take care everyone.