|Xesa Magus, by Maciej (Matt) Janaszek|
I would play a xesa if I wanted:
- To possess the high Intelligence necessary for Alchemist, Magus, Witch or Witch.
- To be immune to paralysis, poison and polymorph
- To play a druid with a plant companion named Chomp-Chomp
- To heal damage thanks to the life giving light of the sun.
- To live in harmony with the natural world.
- To not be tracked by dinosaurs sniffing around the jungles of Californ
- To never grow old.
I would not want to play a xesa if I wanted:
- To charge into battle with a big axe as a fighter.
- To explore the Frozen North and hunt down otherworldly invaders.
- Worship one of the Gods of Porphra
- Swing from chandeliers with rapier or pistol in hand (mostly because it would look silly).
- Undertake the physical and spiritual conditioning to be a monk