Antipaladin Feats

Antipaladin Feats
A few weeks ago I was working on an antipaladin NPC for my campaign and as I searched for feats I saw many feats designed specifically for paladin's but few that were applicable to the antipaladin without modification. Realizing that making conversions wouldn't be hard but would require a bit of time, I sat down and polished off this book in a matter of hours.

This book contains 15 feats that are conversions of paladin feats to fit the antipaladin mold. I put it up as a freebie and as a tip jar product.

As of this date my numbers look like this:


Free Version: 215 downloads
Tip Jar Version: 6 downloads

There definitely seems to be some feat interest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Help Me Fly for iPhone and iPad

SoulJar Meeting 9/20/13

A Peek Behind the Curtain