June 10-June 16

We did not have any new releases on the Purple Duck Games side of the business this week but we were able to get out a number of things on our 4 Winds Fantasy Games side of the business including:

This is our first card product to be released using the card options at Rpgnow. They are not listed on DriveThruCards because OBS wants DriveThruCards to only list stand-alone type card games and not card supplements for roleplaying games. I think it is going to be very hard to get these cards into consumers hands because as a print-only product there is no way for reviewers to get them. 

Back of the cards
Front of the Cards
Reviewers
If you want to get a set of review drop me an email and I'll see what I can do about getting a set printed and mailed to you.

Admittedly, I could send out the PDF used to make the cards to reviewers but I want the reviewer to have the cards in their hands and both Perry and I feel the physical cards are worth the small cost for making them a 
                                                                physical product.

So far there have been no sales of the cards beyond the set I ordered for Perry and myself.

2) Deus ex Historica continued this week with The Second Chance Squad and The Watchful Gaze.

Going Forward
With summer holidays quickly approaching for Perry and I, I am hoping that we will be able to kick things into higher gear and help clear up some of the backlog of products that have piled up behind me during January through June. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Help Me Fly for iPhone and iPad

SoulJar Meeting 9/20/13

A Peek Behind the Curtain