First off, I'd like to note that our first release for the Dungeon Crawl Classics line has broken even in five days. Going forward we will see things called "profit" for any additional sales.
We have a second release in playtest for DCC and another that is in the final stages of writing.
Participating in the Indie+ bundle has turned out to be a good idea because it has helped make a lot of people aware of our work and the work of other small publishers. If you haven't checked it out there is something like $90 worth of product in it for $4.
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Endzeitgeist is the person that most consistantly reviews our products. Recent Pathfinder compatible products he has taken a look at are:
Fehr's Ethnology: Dragonblood - http://www.rpgnow.com/product_reviews.php?products_id=103255
Fehr's Ethnology: Xesa - http://www.rpgnow.com/product_reviews.php?products_id=103538
Purple Mountain II: Ruins of the Dwarven Delve: http://www.rpgnow.com/product_reviews.php?products_id=102546
The Gods of Porphyra - http://www.rpgnow.com/product_reviews.php?products_id=102872
Dragonblood has sold very well, the Xesa is struggling.
Out Now! - Legendary Races: Harpy
|Civilized Harpy by Brian Brinlee|
Legendary Races: Harpy is the fourth volume in the Legendary Race series. Focusing on monstrous harpy. Their names have come to be synonymous with wanton destruction, filth, and greed. What the harpy cannot hoard, they destroy. What they can hoard, they sully. Are there any monsters less lovely and less loved than the harpy?
Josh provides players and gamemasters alike with material to expand their Pathfinder game with harpy-themed content like:
- A 5-level racial class for civilized harpies
- Class options for harpy alchemists, barbarians, bards, druids, fighters, monks, oracles, rangers, rogues, sorcerers, summoners, witches and wizards.
- The half-harpy (harpidite) player race with race traits, alternate racial characteristics, favored class options and feats.
- Information on the Cult of Pazuzu for use in your home campaign or in the Patchwork World of Porphyra include a Pazuzu subdomain and cult related feats
- Two racial archetypes (summoner and antipaladin)
- Three magic items, harpy equipment and 3PP spells
- And a bestiary of new harpies and harpy rules to vex, destroy and dismember your player’s characters with.
Check it out today.
Author: Josh McCrowell
Additional Material: Perry Fehr, Sam Hing
Artists: Brian Brinlee, Lori Krell, Ryan Rhodes, Mark Hyzer