Coming Soon?

I've sent this off for approval. Hopefully, we will get the go ahead on it before too long and then I can settle up with the writer.


This will be our first release for the Dungeon Crawl Classics Role Playing Game if it is approved.

On the Pathfinder front, we are playtest level 3 of Purple Mountain. I will be running a 3rd level dhosari paladin of Thoma Thule for the game and I'll post his stats here.

Lands of Porphyra is in full swing, you can see some of the countries in draft form here: http://grandwiki.wikidot.com/working-doc.

Other than that we have a lot of stuff happening in the background and I'm expecting another Fehr's Ethnology early next week, Legendary Races: Harpy and maybe another Heroic Moment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Help Me Fly for iPhone and iPad

SoulJar Meeting 9/20/13

A Peek Behind the Curtain