IGF

Hello IGF friends...

I know, I know... I have no business entering my little game in your contest, but my boy Andy said it might have a chance. So what the heck, it's only $95.

My name is Adam Spragg. I'm a life-long gamer, and have been trying my hand at developing games for quite a while now. It wasn't until I discovered the Xbox Live Indie Game platform that I was actually motivated to complete and publish a game. This latest one is my third (after "Bad Golf" and "Battle for Venga Islands"). When I'm not developing games, I'm a dad, husband, and software developer.

In case you don't already know, Hidden in Plain Sight is a local-multiplayer-only game where players are trying to win by accomplishing goals, but also given the means to eliminate each other from the game. This puts the player in an immediate state of conflict: should I try to touch all the statues to win, or by doing so, does that give me away as a player character?

In all game modes, there are a bunch of NPC characters that mostly just wander around randomly. So, kind of like SpyParty, a big part of the game is trying to blend in and look like a computer controlled character.

It's the first game I've made that I think is ACTUALLY FUN, and the first that my friends (playtesters) genuinely seem to enjoy. So I'm pretty excited to get it out there.

Look for it to be published in late November. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Help Me Fly for iPhone and iPad

SoulJar Meeting 9/20/13

A Peek Behind the Curtain