GM Merit Badges...

I have nothing interesting to say today. Purple Mountain - Level 1 is in editing. I've received a couple of entries for our pregen contest but most importantly I read Stuart Robertson's article on GM Merit Badges. If you haven't read this today you really should take the time to do so.

I sent my players the link and two have responded:

Patrick has said I would qualify for: Death, Dice, Drama, and Tactics.
Thomas has said I would qualify for: By-The-Book, Dice, Map

I'm pleased with those assessments as well as can use them as a guide post for things I can work on. I have not rated myself, because I think the valuation of my players toward my style is more important.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Help Me Fly for iPhone and iPad

SoulJar Meeting 9/20/13

A Peek Behind the Curtain