Back with News




Legendary Races: Rakshasa
by Stefen Styrsky
First up, we now exist at the Paizo.com store as well as at Rpgnow. I believe I will be setting things up at Lulu.com as well so whatever your Rpg Shopping venue you will be able to find us. So far I only have the Legendary Treasure series up for sale on Paizo but I will be uploading the rest over the next several days.

Secondly, a book that Stefen has been working on for a while is finally done. All the art is in and the layout is finished. Heck, it even has a fancy purple minimalist cover. I expect it will be released tomorrow and I don't want to spoil the surprise so I'm not going to mention its name right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Help Me Fly for iPhone and iPad

SoulJar Meeting 9/20/13

A Peek Behind the Curtain