On Magical Weapons...

So I just got access to my download of Ultimate Combat yesterday. The most shocking thing to me in the book is the lack of magical weapons. There are no magical weapons in Ultimate Combat and there were no magic items in Ultimate Magic. This struck me as very odd. It must have struck others as odd to because I was just asked by Headless Hydra Games to contribute to a new series of magic weapon/item releases.

Here is the first one I sent over (this is rough).


BANG CUTTER (MARK)
Aura faint transmutation; CL 4th
Slot none; Price 4,308 gp; Weight 1 lb.
Description
This +1 dogslicer was made from a magical shortsword found discarded in a junk heap. The goblin who fashioned this blade decorated with images of fire and burning dogs. When fighting dogs or horses, the blade becomes wreathed in flame and deals an additional +1d4 points of fire damage. Additionally, the wielder may use the pyrotechnics (DC 13) once per day.
Constuction
Requirements Craft Magic Arms and Armor, must be goblin, pyrotechnics; Cost 2,308 gp.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Help Me Fly for iPhone and iPad

SoulJar Meeting 9/20/13

A Peek Behind the Curtain