April Catch-Up Sale!

I can't believe it is April. In partnership with Stefen, we started Purple Duck Games back in August of 2010. Since that launch we have published twelve products of our own design from conception to publication. I could not be happier with the result or with my collaboration with Stefen on these projects. 

Cruising around the Paizo boards, it came to my attention that a huge section of the Paizoans do not actually know that we exist. This is mostly my fault as I wasn't thinking an signed an exclusivity contract with our vendor (which has been beneficial) but it also means we are not on the Pathfinder compatibility storefront. Secondly, I'm not a huge messageboard person so as a public face of the company, I'm also a bit of a failure. 

Still, I'm going to try to be more social. I've posted on the compatibility boards about my April Catch-Up bundle. This bundle collects all of our releases (except the Monster Update Subscription) into one package for 11.50 (45% off cover prices). If you are looking at stocking up on the madness of Purple Duck Games, grab this bundle before the end of april.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Help Me Fly for iPhone and iPad

SoulJar Meeting 9/20/13

A Peek Behind the Curtain