Saturday Production

Saturday has been a pretty productive day for me here at the north Purple Duck Games offices. First I received come commissioned art to replace the existing art in Legendary Weapons II.

Stargazer
Although we released Legendary Weapons II was released at the end of December I wasn't quite happy with the look of the project. Over time the art started to grate on me and I decided to commission Tamas Baranya to illustrate the 14 weapons I need for that product. The designs he made fit the weapons very well and before the end of the month I'll relayout the whole project and update the files.

Besides gushing over art I work on a Forgotten Encounter entry involving destrachans and wrote up a number of legendary items for the Legendary Items book due out early in March. Then I revived the Purple Duck Game forums over on the Grand OGL Wiki, and worked some more on the Grand OGL Wiki site.

That is my day. I don't get many days to spend just working on Purple Duck Games material. It was a nice change.

- Mark

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Help Me Fly for iPhone and iPad

SoulJar Meeting 9/20/13

A Peek Behind the Curtain