Moddler

I just noticed that John over at Moddler is using the Dictator model I made for Khurasan on his splash page.
I let myself get a little tickled over this because John has some real talent from other artist, ala-Zbrush, in his portfolio pictures and I'm pleased I made the cut.  Jon over at Khurasan should have this monster available soon, so keep your eyes on his web page.


Just a bit about, the man who makes my 3D models into real world objects:

John Vegher does all my 3D prints, he offers great service at a great price.... I know because I have shopped around. In John's last career, he ran a Emmy winning visual effects house and was a founding member of Giant Killer Robots and Pixel Liberation Front.

If you ever need a 3d model made into a real world object, I recommend you put Moddler on your short list of service providers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Help Me Fly for iPhone and iPad

SoulJar Meeting 9/20/13

A Peek Behind the Curtain