What to Discuss

For Monsters Unleashed/Monsters of Porphyra
by Gary Dupuis
I am terrible at thinking of things to write about on this page. I have no idea what kinds of information people are looking for. Coupled to that problem is that the 1st and 2nd terms of my school year have been very busy so I haven't had much time to post anything. I'm going to try to rectify that starting later this week but I could use a bit of help on what you would like to see.

In the meantime here is a piece of art that Gary created for the upcoming compilation of Monsters Unleashed (Monster Update Project/Monsters of Porphyra).

Do you want to hear about:
1) Upcoming Pathfinder compatible releases?
2) Upcoming DCC compatible releases?
3) Upcoming ICONS or 4C compatible releases?
4) New content?
5) Previews?

or something else entirely.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Help Me Fly for iPhone and iPad

SoulJar Meeting 9/20/13

A Peek Behind the Curtain